As you begin planning your project, it's important to consider the electrical work needed to complete the work safely, from start to finish. A licensed electrician can advise you with your electrical plan.

Once you have a plan, let us know if an adjustment to your electrical service is required by completing a Service Request Application form. The form can be used when requesting a new service, a temporary service or service upgrade.

The Authorization to Disconnect/Remove Hydro Services form can be used when requesting a removal or demolition of a hydro service.

Forms can be completed electronically and emailed to

The Service Request Application Form Authorization to Disconnect/Remove Hydro Services

Important information:

  • The following information is needed to complete the Service Request Application form: name, location, type of work, amperage/voltage and orientation.
  • We will contact you within five to ten business days from the date the form is submitted to discuss your request.
  • Once we have had a chance to review the request, an estimate (also known as an Offer to Connect) will be provided by email.
  • Depending on the work required, additional time may be needed for ordering new equipment and coordinating with other utilities.
  • Please provide at least 24 hours' notice if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment or a service request.
  • One primary disconnect will be performed free of charge during normal business hours in each calendar year.
  • To learn more about our terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions of Service.